Thursday, August 5, 2010

dIsGusTed GirLLsS!!!!!

as usual after fnish the eco class,i went back 2 my h0stel coz im fil so tired..n i mde a decision 2 on9 my fb!!
did u noe wt epen?smeone hav mde me fil sick of tat ppl n oso wnt 2 kil her away!!! eergghh~~
she says at her status "she has took my bf n dun hav any imprcmnt aftr i hd sound her 2 weeks ago!~"
hah??do i care?im nver took ur bf bt he nver wnt 2 cple wit u at all.did u undrstnd wt i meant ******* *****?
she oso copy my pic n giv 2 her frenz..i cnsider tat i hv ad her frenz..!~
ohh no..
immediately i blocked her frenz!
thanx god.
if not,my rputations at fb may be crush abslutely!!~

******************************************************************

2nite i hav 2 go 2 d mosque 4 recite..

may Allah giv Hidayah 2 me n Bless me owez..
AMIINN..




 

No comments:

Post a Comment